Some consider the construction stage as the most challenging part of a building project. At MKS, we view it as simply “acing the test” after an intense period of study and planning during the preconstruction/design — which makes our process much simpler and extremely fun!
Our team brings years of hands-on experience to each project. We are not just managers, we are builders. MKS brings value by self-performing a variety of trades. One hundred twenty-five years of expertise empowers us to guide both the quality and the worksite culture for every one of our projects.
Our own crews of skilled trades people and foremen can perform the following services:
- Concrete Forming and Placement
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Rough Carpentry
- Millwork Installation
- Finish Carpentry
- Doors, frames, and Hardware Installation
- Misc. Specialty Installations
- Steel Erection / Pre-engineered Metal Buildings
Doing our homework during the planning and design phases means that projects stay on schedule and on budget during all stages of construction. We utilize our web-based project management software Procore to increase efficiency and coordination between every team member.
MKS offers a wide array of services and delivery systems to meet your needs:
- Site Analysis
- Master Planning
- Fundraising Assistance
- Government/Tax/Energy Incentivizes
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- General Contracting
- Cost Estimating/budgeting for all delivery methods
- Post Construction/Lifecycle Support